Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Aussie Builders Here?

3 posters

Go down

Any Aussie Builders Here? Empty Any Aussie Builders Here?

Post  Morris Mon 16 Jul 2018, 1:26 pm

Hi. I am very seriously thinking about building a Burrell. Don't know how I'm going to raise the funds yet, but I will. Just wondering how many other Aussie builders are out there or if there are any clubs or groups I could join. By the way, I'm in North Queensland so can only keep in touch on-line in most cases. All the best, Morris.
Morris
Morris

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-07-16

Back to top Go down

Any Aussie Builders Here? Empty Re: Any Aussie Builders Here?

Post  Simon C Mon 16 Jul 2018, 6:22 pm

Morris wrote:Hi. I am very seriously thinking about building a Burrell. Don't know how I'm going to raise the funds yet, but I will. Just wondering how many other Aussie builders are out there or if there are any clubs or groups I could join. By the way, I'm in North Queensland so can only keep in touch on-line in most cases. All the best, Morris.

Hi Morris
If you put the word Australia in the search box in the top right of this screen you will be taken to the page with a few Aussie contacts some are a little old but Pm them and see what happens is my suggestion.
I also think after reading the posts you should contact Dean at STW by Email and ask him for advice on the subject.
The time shift is you are 9 hours in front of us so 17:00 Aus is 10:00 UK. so the phone is still a possibility all be it an expensive one.
Simon C
Simon C
Simon C

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2017-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiwiburrell Mon 23 Jul 2018, 7:05 am

Hi Morris, I've done a Burrell in new Zealand with no problems, the only thing is to reduce the pressure to 100 pis to get a club ticket. But the govern body here accepted the Boiler information that came with the kit

Kiwiburrell

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2017-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down