Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

free kits in exchange for new STW customers!

3 posters

Go down

free kits in exchange for new STW customers! Empty free kits in exchange for new STW customers!

Post  Graeme81 Thu 15 Sep 2011, 9:18 am

just wondering....if we were to put potential buyers in the direction of STW and lets say they bought a product like the showmans or 4 inch agricultural engine or lika would we get a free kit (for our own build) for every successful customer that we put in touch - would be a good incentive for us to sell STW products?! Very Happy
just a thought for the day
Graeme81
Graeme81

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

free kits in exchange for new STW customers! Empty Re: free kits in exchange for new STW customers!

Post  craig@STW Thu 15 Sep 2011, 3:22 pm

well a load of national companies offer similar things if you "recommend a friend" etc.

but they only give you £30, so i think you would need to do well to get a free kit Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Razz
craig@STW
craig@STW

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

free kits in exchange for new STW customers! Empty Re: free kits in exchange for new STW customers!

Post  Flasback Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:26 pm

sounds good, someone has been round to see my engine and I have been speaking about STW and Tuesday in went down and brought a DCC Road Loco.... only joking Dean, I bet he is now a wreck thinking he might have to part with his beer money Razz Razz. It's good to speak to someone about a good quality piece of engineering and something I enjoy doing. Phil who brought the engine already has a 4" engine, he was so impressed with the build quality and them being kits he has set himself a 12 month project from Jan 12 - Jan 13 to complete the build. cheers cheers

Flasback

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down