Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2" Burrell leaflets

2 posters

Go down

2" Burrell leaflets Empty 2" Burrell leaflets

Post  Vapor Mon 04 Aug 2008, 10:51 am

Steve/Dean,

Just a quick note I was looking at the leaflet for the 2" Burrell and I see it is now 26 kits which is no problem in itself, (I assume this is to allow a cost increase??) but what I did notice was "Kit 15" is missing so the total at the moment is 25 kits, just thought you'd like to know as I know you like getting it right first time Laughing
Vapor
Vapor

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

2" Burrell leaflets Empty Re: 2" Burrell leaflets

Post  Steam Traction World Mon 04 Aug 2008, 4:45 pm

Thanks for that. I think you'll find the 4" Burrell is the same.

Well done for spotting the deliberate mistake....................I only wish Steve had, before i had 5000 of the bloody things printed!

We could always supply customers without the steering kit (kit 15) and hope nobody notices! Laughing

Dean

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Vapor Mon 04 Aug 2008, 5:49 pm

Hi Dean,

Well you could have asked me to proof read the leaflets for you and all it would have cost you was a cup of tea Smile

Hope you had a good time @ Pickering so you'll be refreshed and ready to start making some Burrell boilers Laughing
Vapor
Vapor

Back to top Go down

Post  Steam Traction World Mon 04 Aug 2008, 11:12 pm

Actually we 've come back bl**dy knackered.

I did the famous Pickering road run on Saturday on my engine. It took 1 1/2 hrs to go from our stand to the pub/cafe. Its only just over a mile. Never, never again Mad . Then, to make matters worse I had to get towed back as my cyl lubricator packed up! Embarassed Dean steamed the 4" Burrell and did well to keep down to the blistering pace Surprised

Had a good time despite the weather in the early hours of Friday morning.

Hopefully there will soon be a couple of additional members to the Forum as we sold a 4" Burrell and a Foden.

Steve

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

2" Burrell leaflets Empty 2" Burrell leaflets

Post  Vapor Fri 12 Sep 2008, 10:40 pm

Steve/Dean,

I have just tried to download the 2" Burrell leaflet and the link seems to be broke, I can download all the others inc the price list but not the 2" Burrell, the reason I was trying was to see if there was a kit 16b as we have a 16a?? perhaps you can let me know whats in it if it exists (I assume it does otherwise why not call the current kit 16) Cool .

Ian

Dean, what an idiot I am just read one of my previous posts when you stated the 4" Burrell leaflet was basicly the same so this will give me the info I need on the kits, anyway the link still needs fixing so at least there was something useful in the post Embarassed
Vapor
Vapor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down