Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Close to the finish - but a few last minute hitches and questions - Lynn - thank you !

2 posters

Go down

Close to the finish - but a few last minute hitches and questions - Lynn - thank you ! Empty Close to the finish - but a few last minute hitches and questions - Lynn - thank you !

Post  milford59 Thu 09 Feb 2023, 9:19 am

I have had some trouble with my e-mail - I fear that it might be going into recipients Spam -  so I am posting the questions here - hopefully Lynn will see this  (thank you Lynn)

Blower Adapter - Part No. BU42038  - this was not supplied with Kit 20, as the parts list says "SC Only" - but I think I need it for my SCC , don't I  - otherwise I can't attach the blower pipe.

Water Gauge drain pipe - Part No. BU42279 - the fitting at the bottom of the Water Gauge body is 8mm, but the screw adaptor supplied with the Drain Pipe is 7mm.

Drain Cocks - These were a "to follow" item - I need them ASAP in order to get the engine running - are they now available ?

Thank you very much
Regards, Kelvin

milford59

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2019-05-19

Back to top Go down

Close to the finish - but a few last minute hitches and questions - Lynn - thank you ! Empty Re: Close to the finish - but a few last minute hitches and questions - Lynn - thank you !

Post  milford59 Fri 10 Feb 2023, 9:25 am

Thanks for your e-mail Lynn - I have replied to you.

milford59

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2019-05-19

Back to top Go down

Close to the finish - but a few last minute hitches and questions - Lynn - thank you ! Empty Re: Close to the finish - but a few last minute hitches and questions - Lynn - thank you !

Post  Lynn@STW Sun 12 Feb 2023, 2:59 pm

milford59 wrote:Thanks for your e-mail Lynn - I have replied to you.

Hi

Yes I got it but things went mental Friday.

Lynn@STW

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-07-19

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down