Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Show Goes On

3 posters

Go down

The Show Goes On  Empty The Show Goes On

Post  Will@STW Wed 25 Mar 2020, 9:29 am

Hi guys

Many people will be wondering if STW will remain open since Boris announced the lock down on Monday. The answer is of course we are. Dean is still in the office along with rosemary (using meter rulers to keep their distance Laughing), and the lads are still working hard in the factory trying to get kits going out the door to you all, so that you have something to do during this difficult time. As the guidelines stated anyone who can work from home should, we therefore, spent yesterday setting up a system for me to remote into the computer at work so that I can work from home, without interrupting the day to day running of the factory. This means emails work as per usual (I can access them anywhere), and if you need to talk to me over the phone then 'short term' until Dean sorts out a work mobile, you can call the office as per usual, Dean or Rosemary will take your number down and send it to me along with a bit of info about your query, and I will then call you back via my personal mobile (please remember this is my personal phone and my office hours are 8.30am - 4.30pm). Dean and Rosemary are like I say working as normal, so contacting them will be as per the normal number etc.

Many thanks

Will@STW
Will@STW
Will@STW

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2019-01-29

Back to top Go down

The Show Goes On  Empty Re: The Show Goes On

Post  John Bull Sun 29 Mar 2020, 2:21 am

So how do I contact you via email Will?
John Bull
John Bull

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2019-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Will@STW Sun 29 Mar 2020, 11:38 am

Hi john

My email address is will@steamtractionworld.co.uk. alternatively if the question is not technical then the email address you need is admin@steamtractionworld.co.uk.

Many thanks

Will@STW
Will@STW
Will@STW

Back to top Go down

The Show Goes On  Empty e mail address

Post  neilwat57 Mon 30 Mar 2020, 12:33 pm

Hi Will, tried sending you an e mail but came back as undeliverable on the adress you gave. Have sent to admin and seems to have gone through OK.

Neil Watson

neilwat57

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2020-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Will@STW Mon 30 Mar 2020, 3:25 pm

neilwat57 wrote:Hi Will, tried sending you an e mail but came back as undeliverable on the adress you gave. Have sent to admin and seems to have gone through OK.

Neil Watson

Hi Neil

I believe Rosemary is off today but should be back tomorrow, she will forward the message on to me when she gets back.

Many thanks

Will@STW
Will@STW
Will@STW

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down