Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wagons and Trailers

3 posters

Go down

Wagons and Trailers Empty Wagons and Trailers

Post  Stu 18 Fri 22 Nov 2019, 7:25 am

The STW price list lists and Agricultural Wagon and a Traction Trailer. However, I can only find a brochure and pictures for the Agricultural Wagon.
Can anyone tell me the difference between them, or better still show a photo of the Traction Trailer so I can compare them?

Thanks,
Stu

Stu 18

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-11-07

Back to top Go down

Wagons and Trailers Empty Re: Wagons and Trailers

Post  Will@STW Fri 22 Nov 2019, 8:40 am

Stu 18 wrote:The STW price list lists and Agricultural Wagon and a Traction Trailer. However, I can only find a brochure and pictures for the Agricultural Wagon.
Can anyone tell me the difference between them, or better still show a photo of the Traction Trailer so I can compare them?

Thanks,
Stu

Hi Stu

The Agricultural wagon has a curved top to to the end boards where as the top of the traction trailer has a flat top all the way around. The traction trailer also has a brake on it where as the agricultural trailer doesn't. You would commonly see a traction trailer with a road loco as it is meant for haulage, and as the name suggests the agricultural trailer would go with the agricultural engine.

Thanks

Will@STW
Will@STW
Will@STW

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2019-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu 18 Fri 22 Nov 2019, 12:22 pm

Thanks Will. Definitely the Traction Trailer I want then!

Can you tell me if you've got any kits in stock? If not, when do you reckon you'll be doing that kit again?
Also, I understand you've got no bowser kits at the minute. Again, when do you reckon you'll be doing them again?

Thanks,
Stu

Stu 18

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2017-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon C Fri 22 Nov 2019, 5:04 pm

Stu 18 wrote:The STW price list lists and Agricultural Wagon and a Traction Trailer. However, I can only find a brochure and pictures for the Agricultural Wagon.

Thanks,
Stu
Try these links Stu
https://traction.forumotion.com/t2933-went-and-did-it-again
https://traction.forumotion.com/t2893-another-project-completed
one of each
Simon C
Simon C
Simon C

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2017-07-07

Back to top Go down