Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4" scale Wagons and Bowser - New Batch

2 posters

Go down

4" scale Wagons and Bowser - New Batch Empty 4" scale Wagons and Bowser - New Batch

Post  Steam Traction World Thu 19 Oct 2017, 11:06 am

Hi All,

Letters for a new batch of wagons went out to customers yesterday. Everyone should receive these today/tomorrow. The letter offers existing customers a £250 discount on the list price plus explains the kit break down, that the wooden kits are now optional and vulcanised tyres are now supplied as standard.

If you have received your letter and would like one of the wagons from the next batch please complete the enclosed order form and return it with the deposit required. There is also a letter about a new batch of bowsers in the same envelope.

Should you be interested in a wagon or bowser and NOT receive a letter then please just let me know either by phone 01327 301030 ext 1 or by email dean@steamtractionworld.co.uk and i will get one out to you straight away. With so many customers nowadays its easy to run the report showing potential wagon customers and miss someone off without realising.

Dean

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

4" scale Wagons and Bowser - New Batch Empty Re: 4" scale Wagons and Bowser - New Batch

Post  IanR Tue 24 Oct 2017, 9:03 am

Hi Dean. Any news on the 2" wagons?

IanR

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-10-16

Back to top Go down

4" scale Wagons and Bowser - New Batch Empty Re: 4" scale Wagons and Bowser - New Batch

Post  Steam Traction World Tue 24 Oct 2017, 11:27 am

Hi Ian,

That's the next letter i'll be doing. Should have it in the next week.

All the best

Dean.

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down