Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soon to be builder

4 posters

Go down

Soon to be builder Empty Soon to be builder

Post  BernieJ Mon 05 Jan 2015, 12:22 am

Hello everyone! I'm a new member looking to join the fun! I've just wrapped up building an excellent Stuart Models Victoria and I've been eyeing my next project.  The 2 inch Burrell really caught my eye, and God willing, I will be placing my order at the latest mid year.  I was wondering if you fine people could tell me a little about not only this kit, but how the ordering process and payments work.  I have yet to contact STW directly with these questions, as I want to wait till I have some finances squared away and am just about ready to take the plunge. But in the mean time....
Also, does anyone have their 2 inch build photo documented, or videos of their 2 inch models running? I always enjoy seeing how other people built theirs. Send as much 2 inch Burrell info as you can my way!  Thanks and hoping to hear from some of you!

BernieJ

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-01-05

Back to top Go down

Soon to be builder Empty Re: Soon to be builder

Post  phil gomez Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:05 am

Good morning BernieJ.
Welcome to STW forum.
Your best cause of action is to talk to Dean at STW who will answer all your questions.
There are plenty of videos on you tube plus young ChrisX (sorry if I got you name wrong) has a great video diary on his build 4in Burrell (on going).
Phil.

phil gomez

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2014-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  TomBreeds Agricultural Mon 05 Jan 2015, 8:34 pm

if your can its best to go along in person dean gives a superb tour of the factory and talks you through what goes on, also what your kit will be like and how it will come payment methods, also if you decide you want to build a kit you can take the first kit away with u if u wish to do so like I did im bulding a 4" burrell agricultural (name says it all really)
TomBreeds Agricultural
TomBreeds Agricultural

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  chrisnchrisroberts Mon 05 Jan 2015, 9:50 pm

"Soon to be builder" will find all the answers to his questions if he looks at the website.

chrisnchrisroberts

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down