Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does one purchace a nice clean small engine

3 posters

Go down

How does one purchace a nice clean small engine Empty How does one purchace a nice clean small engine

Post  michael mcmillen Sun 02 Jun 2013, 9:41 pm

I live on the West Coast of California USA. I'd love to find a completed very nice small steam traction engine. I have not much room but a great deal of interest. My Yah00 address is michael_h_mcmillen feel free to contact me with suggestions, tips or offers.

Thank you and best wishes

Michael

michael mcmillen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-06-02

Back to top Go down

How does one purchace a nice clean small engine Empty Re: How does one purchace a nice clean small engine

Post  lynnr Sun 02 Jun 2013, 10:08 pm

Hi Michael

Why not build one? These engines are from fully machined kits. If you can use a spanner set, screwdriver, a flap wheel sander drum in a drill and a paint brush. You can easily build these engines. Very Happy

I have and have really enjoyed the build experience. You also get to know how the engine goes together. So if something goes wrong. You are confident in finding the problem and getting it sorted.
lynnr
lynnr

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

How does one purchace a nice clean small engine Empty Engine for sale

Post  Weston Mon 03 Jun 2013, 12:38 pm

Hi Michael,

I have decided to sell my small scale engine, It is 1/10 size and a copy of a Burrell crane engine. It is known as a Markie and is spirit fired. This was my first engine and it has stood me proud for a number of years now easy to run and equally nice to have on display in the house.

website below:

How does one purchace a nice clean small engine Mrk03large
P.s. this is not a photo of my actual engine, this is off the website.

http://www.ministeam.com/acatalog/Markie.html
Weston
Weston

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-11-04

Back to top Go down

How does one purchace a nice clean small engine Empty Re: How does one purchace a nice clean small engine

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down