Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's happening with 5" gauge locos?

3 posters

Go down

what's happening with 5" gauge locos? Empty what's happening with 5" gauge locos?

Post  malc58 Sat 06 Sep 2008, 12:24 am

Delighted to see the news regarding 5" gauge locos, but have heard nothing since - does anyone know what's going on?

malc58

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

what's happening with 5" gauge locos? Empty Re: what's happening with 5" gauge locos?

Post  Steam Traction World Sat 06 Sep 2008, 9:05 am

Hi Malc,

The 5" gauge business has been sold. The person involved was supposed to be coming in and clearing out the stock plus taking the designs and customer data base last week, however, he took ill and has had to postpone until Monday 15th September. Once he has been in and given me permission to put something on the forum i will update everyone.

Regards

Dean

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

what's happening with 5" gauge locos? Empty Re: what's happening with 5" gauge locos?

Post  Vapor Wed 17 Sep 2008, 10:27 am

Hi Dean,

Any news yet ?? Neutral

Ian
Vapor
Vapor

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post  Steam Traction World Wed 17 Sep 2008, 7:23 pm

Hi Ian,

All the stock and spares were removed Monday and Tuesday plus the designs and customer information given. I am expecting an email from the purchaser this evening letting me know what he would like putting in the announcement. Hopefully if it comes through i will post it tomorrow for everyone to see.

Regards

Dean

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down