Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5" Gauge Locos

3 posters

Go down

5" Gauge Locos Empty 5" Gauge Locos

Post  Napton Nigel Fri 18 Jul 2008, 1:42 pm

I have part built 14xx and a pannier kit (not started). Any ideas on product support on 5" gauge rail in the future?

Best wishes,
Nigel

Napton Nigel

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Back to top Go down

5" Gauge Locos Empty Re: 5" Gauge Locos

Post  Steam Traction World Fri 25 Jul 2008, 7:19 pm

Hi Nigel,

It is not our intention to continue with the loco's at all. We are in the process of calling ModelWorks customers and offering them what we have available plus the drawings for the missing items but that is as much as we are able to offer. With only 3 staff plus Steve and I, we simply do not have the resource to tackle the loco business and would prefer to give our full commitment to the vehicle side.

On a more positive note, we have had a couple of individuals interested in taking on the 5" gauge loco side of the business. One of whom we met on Wednesday 23rd July and he does want to do something if a price can be agreed we are all happy with. We should know more next week.

Regards

Dean

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

5" Gauge Locos Empty 5"

Post  eastcoast-steam Fri 25 Jul 2008, 10:17 pm

Dean;

Glad to hear things are going well on car and traction fronts. I hope the train side of things has success also. Please keep us posted.

Cheers and all the best
Colin M.

eastcoast-steam

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

5" Gauge Locos Empty Re: 5" Gauge Locos

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down