Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New video series of our DCC Road Loco

2 posters

Go down

New video series of our DCC Road Loco Empty New video series of our DCC Road Loco

Post  StClairWesternRR Thu 01 Feb 2024, 3:47 am

Greetings from the USA!

We've been monitoring this forum for some time prior to placing an order for our DCC engine.  In part, many of the posts helped us to make the decision to move forward with the project.  We're in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan and I can guarantee we will be the only ones in the neighborhood with a traction engine running down the street.

Since we gathered so much information from previous posts, we thought it might be nice to contribute to the forum ourselves in some small way.  Although there are a good amount of photos showing these engines in various stages of assembly, there is far less available in the form of video to show the process.  Although we may also post photos, for a start we have released our first 2 videos showing assembly of Kit 1and 2 and will be uploading one for kit 3 in a few more days.  Others will follow as kits are fully or substantially completed.  We hope to capture the assembly of each part or subassembly in some way through photos, video or time lapse.  We'll provide comment on our method of assembly and highlight any difficulties or changes we made along the way.

A youtube search for “stclairwestern burrell” or "Steam Traction World 4" Scale Burrell DCC Road Traction Engine Build" will bring you to our videos.  A link to video 1 follows;

Kit 1- Front Wheels Build video

Enjoy the journey with us!

The Steves

StClairWesternRR

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2024-01-20

Dickinson likes this post

Back to top Go down

New video series of our DCC Road Loco Empty Re: New video series of our DCC Road Loco

Post  Michclark369 Sun 04 Feb 2024, 7:57 pm

I have enjoyed watching your videos, I am due to start my road loco this month and I’m sure they will help me with my build.

Michclark369

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2023-12-08

Back to top Go down