Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whether the engine lamps capable of large area?

3 posters

Go down

Whether the engine lamps capable of large area? Empty Whether the engine lamps capable of large area?

Post  adamlevine Wed 09 May 2018, 8:49 am

Whether the engine lamps capable of large area?

I need bright light and capable.
The battery charge is needed because I want it to work. I don't know where is the best kind to things on?

adamlevine

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

Whether the engine lamps capable of large area? Empty Re: Whether the engine lamps capable of large area?

Post  lynnr Wed 09 May 2018, 10:52 am

Hi

For true night time running where looks does not matter. I use a Extreme downhill racing light.
"MytinySun Volkslicht"

Here is a review

https://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/gear/category/accessories/lights/front/product/review-mytinysun-folkslight-14-48875/

During testing it will produce enough light to drive a car over 30mph on dark country roads with no problem. It will run at full power for well over 3 hours. So plenty for the late night return from the pub.

For rear protection generic RED LED lamps of around 5w will be plenty bright. I actually made my own rear light bar, why? because I could.

lynnr
lynnr

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Whether the engine lamps capable of large area? Empty Re: Whether the engine lamps capable of large area?

Post  Capricorn1 Wed 16 May 2018, 11:06 pm

Don't forget it might be a good idea if you were able to see the water gauge too.....

Capricorn1

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down