Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOMEN, THE WORLD, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING !!

4 posters

Go down

WOMEN, THE WORLD, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING !! Empty WOMEN, THE WORLD, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING !!

Post  BUNGLE Mon 29 Jun 2009, 9:14 pm

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO LET OF STEAM ABOUT ALL THE ABOVE !!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

GUESS THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING IN THERE FOR YOU ALL TO LET OF STEAM ABOUT !!

BUNGLE

BUNGLE

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

WOMEN, THE WORLD, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING !! Empty Re: WOMEN, THE WORLD, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING !!

Post  TonyT Mon 29 Jun 2009, 9:25 pm

Is this forum big enough for that lol!

Tony
TonyT
TonyT

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

WOMEN, THE WORLD, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING !! Empty Re: WOMEN, THE WORLD, LIFE, AND EVERYTHING !!

Post  hughb Mon 29 Jun 2009, 11:25 pm

Let me see Shocked I do not have a "W" now as for life got that .And the last bit well I will leve you with this part..
If you do nothing how and when do you know when to stop?????
hughb
hughb

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyJack Wed 01 Jul 2009, 6:20 pm

Hmmm Women, well for a start they're WAY too complicated an issue for an easy answer/discussion so I think I'll pass on that one (and I also prefer my genitals in the location that they're accustomed to and not as earings when I wake up hehe).

The World, well as long as there's beer in it I'm all good with the world and I'm buggered if I'd know where to start with it if I didn't like it haha..

Life? Life is like a box of chocolates? Pah rubbish, life is like a fine pint of London Pride, and when it's starts lookin low in the glass, ya shout the barmaid for another...

Everything else, well thats an individual thought really, work is a grind but without it we cant have man-toys, as long as there's steam n oil in the veins along with alchohol then everything else just don't matter Cool

Hope yaz all not gettin too burnt n swearing at the sunshine..

Best Regards,,

LilyJack Cool

LilyJack

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down