Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STW 2" Burrell unfinished but 90% completed.

2 posters

Go down

STW 2" Burrell unfinished but 90% completed. Empty STW 2" Burrell unfinished but 90% completed.

Post  northburrell Thu 13 Nov 2014, 3:07 pm

I'm selling my 2" scale STW Burrell. i've just not got the time to finish it or steam it now i've moved to 4" scale.

it needs some painting doing one front wheel, one gear guard and one rear wheel completing and painting but the rest of it is built, painted and lined.

the KITs are £8000 from STW I'm looking for £6000. you get a pretty much finished unused model with no extra cost for paint etc as i can give you spare paint for it to finish. all you need is a few weeks evening work to complete the model.

if you would like pictures please PM me.

Thanks
Jo

northburrell

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

STW 2" Burrell unfinished but 90% completed. Empty Re: STW 2" Burrell unfinished but 90% completed.

Post  steamlaser Sun 16 Nov 2014, 7:37 pm

Thanks for your reply
Unable to send you my e address as I have not been a member of this group for long enough (7 day wait before mail can be sent)

steamlaser

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-11-13

Back to top Go down

STW 2" Burrell unfinished but 90% completed. Empty Re: STW 2" Burrell unfinished but 90% completed.

Post  northburrell Tue 18 Nov 2014, 2:18 pm

Hi,

I hate sent you a PM with my e mail address.

Cheers.

northburrell

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down