Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.vollerorgans.co.uk goes live!!

2 posters

Go down

www.vollerorgans.co.uk goes live!! Empty www.vollerorgans.co.uk goes live!!

Post  highpressure Thu 28 Jun 2012, 5:56 pm

My website promoting the organs I make has gone live today, anyone who wants more info can email me. I am starting to draw up the plans for a small trailer based unit using the 48 note scale in a similar style to the large one to go behind showmans engines. It will have a wheeled chassis and will run on 12v, fully self contained with blower, midi player, Music reader using SD cards and will come with tunes loaded. If anyone has seen R Knotts McCarthy organ that is the best idea to get a feel for what it will look like. I will try and find a shot I have of his or a video of it attending a rally somewhere as a picture paints a thousand words... Very Happy

www.vollerorgans.co.uk
highpressure
highpressure

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.simplydigitalaerials.com

Back to top Go down

www.vollerorgans.co.uk goes live!! Empty Organ website

Post  Steve Traill Thu 28 Jun 2012, 6:54 pm

Great sounding organ on the demo part, very tempted to have one as I like that sort of music although it drives the 'little woman' into the next room whenever I play any of it on CD! Could you go into a bit more detail on prices for the larger ones.

ps There's an 'S' missing after the STW plug............team, should be steam
Steve Traill
Steve Traill

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

www.vollerorgans.co.uk goes live!! Empty Re: www.vollerorgans.co.uk goes live!!

Post  highpressure Thu 28 Jun 2012, 7:33 pm

Typos eh!!! Pricing on other models hasnt been looked at yet as it has taken me 6 months to get the busker model to a point that I feel happy with and I know time scales for build and components. I would try and aim for the 48 note mini showmans trailer type to be around the £3500 mark based on a set of two stopped flute type melodies, it would be painted but not embellished for that, I intend to make a "sample" to get a feeling for it and then depending on response decide what to do. The really big one I have for myself is OK for my own uses but I need more confidence and to be able to perfect the different types of pipe to give a quality instrument. The time scale to make such large one is probably more than I can find at this point with another job to try and keep up with. Plus the logistics of moving and powering it take it into another catergory.
highpressure
highpressure

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.simplydigitalaerials.com

Back to top Go down

www.vollerorgans.co.uk goes live!! Empty Re: www.vollerorgans.co.uk goes live!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down