Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new gear cog straps

2 posters

Go down

new gear cog straps Empty new gear cog straps

Post  chrisnchrisroberts Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:49 pm

Today I received in the mail some new gear cog straps, without even asking for them. That is customer service, thank you to STW. Work on the Burrell has slowed somewhat due to my lack of "the knack at painting with a brush". You can read all the books you like, but it is still up to you to actually do it, and I am learning fast!

chrisnchrisroberts

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

new gear cog straps Empty Re: new gear cog straps

Post  hughb Wed 07 Jul 2010, 9:20 pm

chrisnchrisroberts wrote:Today I received in the mail some new gear cog straps, without even asking for them. That is customer service, thank you to STW. Work on the Burrell has slowed somewhat due to my lack of "the knack at painting with a brush". You can read all the books you like, but it is still up to you to actually do it, and I am learning fast!

HI OK OK ##]#

How can I put this had the same prob but at STW put it in a post { for you guys }
Thay fixed it sent me the new ones and WOW . LOOKING GOOD Cool Cool Cool Razz sunny rendeer rendeer farao santa santa cherry king queen jocolor
Well; I guess you guys got the pic...

NOW I HAVE A RUNNIG engine and loving it

GGGGGOOODDD LUCK with it

HO yes not run on steam yet
hughb
hughb

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down