Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card/photo of engine for Steve

Go down

Card/photo of engine for Steve Empty Card/photo of engine for Steve

Post  Steam Traction World Wed 26 Sep 2018, 9:17 am

Morning guys and girls,

As some, not all of you are aware, my other half in STW, Steve, has been poorly with prostate cancer for the last 18 months. This has meant he has more recently been spending less and less time at the factory with Will and Ian taking over the design and customer service roles currently.

Unfortunately after visiting the Great Dorset this year Steve took a bit of a turn for the worse and ended up spending 3 weeks in hospital. He is now back home and has carers (plus Isabel and I) going in to ensure he is okay 4+ times a day.

One thing i am sure would brighten up his day is if he was to receive a 'thinking about you' or just a 'blank' card containing a message from as many of you as possible. Be even better if it wasn't too much trouble please if you enclosed maybe a little photo of your engine (& you with it if you want). Hopefully reminiscing of how many customers dreams he has helped to come true will lift his spirits and give him a little something to smile about.

If you send them to STW using the following details then that would just be amazing and i will pass each and everyone on for him to open. I'll look forward to getting as many as possible please.

Steve Baldock
c/o Steam Traction World
33 Alvis Way
Daventry
Northamptonshire
NN11 8PG.

Thanks & much love

Dean.

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18