Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The STW Updates Letter

3 posters

Go down

The STW Updates Letter Empty The STW Updates Letter

Post  AlexinSuffolk Wed 10 Jun 2009, 2:02 pm

Howdy

Have received the Steam Traction World letter containing updates, some glossies for the forthcoming new products, which was nice to recieve and its good to see a lot of difference between MW and STW, long may the improved communications continue.

As a Pride of Penryhn owner in the past and now a 4 inch MW Burrell owner for the long term, my eagle eyes are on the lykamobile, so imagine my surprise when looking down the special offer sheet which was enclosed that there was no mega deal mentioning the Lyka, as there was a glossy for the Lyka I was hoping an offer I couldn't refuse was on the cards. Smile

~Alex~

AlexinSuffolk

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

The STW Updates Letter Empty Re: The STW Updates Letter

Post  Steam Traction World Wed 10 Jun 2009, 5:05 pm

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the feedback. The reason the Lyka isn't show as having an amazing reduction is that the amazing reduction is already in place. We have costed the new batch of cars and after our charity run in August we anticipate the list price to be more like £16500 rather than the £15395 currently shown.

The problem we have with the car is that there are a lot more items that we are reliant on a third party manufacturing/supplying rather than us making it in house. (For example, the wheels, the basket, the seat, the upholstery, the burner etc). This means we are controlled by their prices so have a lot less room for dropping our pants....so to speak.

Regards

Dean

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexinSuffolk Wed 10 Jun 2009, 5:45 pm

Hi Dean,

Thanks for the reply and pointing it out, yes I suppose looking at it logically now, that with more of a lyka having to be procured rather than made in house that makes a lot of sense.

Best Wishes
~Alex~

AlexinSuffolk

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post  hughb Wed 10 Jun 2009, 9:24 pm

Hi guys
Yes just got my letter .. Very Happy But I will look at it at work as it WILL be better than lisering to the CR^P of football
Thanks and well done
hughb
hughb

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down