Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to meet up at this year's rallys???

4 posters

Go down

Anyone want to meet up at this year's rallys??? Empty Anyone want to meet up at this year's rallys???

Post  bjwlancashire Sun 20 Feb 2011, 1:49 pm

Just wondeirng if anyone want to meet other DCC builders while out at any of the steam rallys this year? Always good to meet like minded people. Also is anyone planning to show there work before it is finished?? Kev is in a good position to show now his is on it's wheels and Rick will not be far behind after this weekend I assume.

We have been planning our rally's for this year and I think so far we have decided on the following events, more could be added:-

Riverside Leisure (near Southport)

Chipping (Lancashire)

Rempstone

Ruddington (Nottingham MES Miniature engine rally)

St Albans - Steam Apprentice Weekend (tbc)

Elvaston Castle (Derbshire

Flookburgh (Cumbria) - Steam Apprentice Day

Pickering - Steam Yachts

Shresbury (Onslow Park)

Dorset - Steam Yachts

Bedford - Steam Yachts

If any of you like white knuckle rides or just like the old Fairground rides, come and see me at Pickering, Dorset or Bedford, I hope to be working on the Saunders Collection's Steam Yachts all being well. I first started at Dorset last year and also helped out at Bedford. My friend from Lancashire is one of the drivers on this ride and has very kindly been able to show me how to drive this ride - wonderful machine.

Regards Brian
bjwlancashire
bjwlancashire

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to meet up at this year's rallys??? Empty Re: Anyone want to meet up at this year's rallys???

Post  sonick45 Sun 20 Feb 2011, 1:55 pm

i'll be at:

Bedford
St Albans
and
Dacorum

Nick

sonick45

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to meet up at this year's rallys??? Empty Re: Anyone want to meet up at this year's rallys???

Post  highpressure Sun 20 Feb 2011, 9:01 pm

I will be mainly at rallies on the south coast being based in Bognor Regis West Sussex. Also as I have a 4" agricultural I will be more than likely steaming that, although that might be sold for financial reasons in which case I might take the unfinished one. However that me drive me mad just sitting looking Shocked Shocked
highpressure
highpressure

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.simplydigitalaerials.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to meet up at this year's rallys??? Empty Re: Anyone want to meet up at this year's rallys in Northwest???

Post  Big Shaun Sun 13 Mar 2011, 10:32 pm

I Shall be at the Riverside Leisure (near Southport) Rally, with Edna May my 4" Burrell MK1 Very Happy

Also The Heskin Hall rally just of M6 J27 first weekend in June,

Big Shaun

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post  bjwlancashire Mon 14 Mar 2011, 1:03 am

Will look for you at Riverside Shaun. I was going to Heskin Hall but now we have booked a week holiday in Devon so will not be coming home until Sunday. Hard choice that was as at this event I also had the chance to help out on an Orton and Spooner Speedway that has been rebilt by a guy from Warrington - another hobby/interest of mine.

Brian
bjwlancashire
bjwlancashire

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down