Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Steam up where are the cylinder drains on a typeC Foden-6"

2 posters

Go down

Second Steam up where are the cylinder drains on a typeC  Foden-6" Empty Second Steam up where are the cylinder drains on a typeC Foden-6"

Post  AlfieMoon Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:15 am

Hi all reading through Steam Traction Worlds Instructions for Raising Steam for the First Time. Written Steve Baldock.
I am a bit stuck none of the diagrams show the cylinders drains, can anyone refer me to the is or send a photo to chow me where they are.

I know its a slightly daft question, but cannot find it in the construction sheets.

thanks Peter

AlfieMoon

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-10-18

Back to top Go down

Second Steam up where are the cylinder drains on a typeC  Foden-6" Empty Re: Second Steam up where are the cylinder drains on a typeC Foden-6"

Post  moztech Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:09 am

They don't have drain cocks.

Yes it seems weird to me as well and I thought there was mention of that in the instructions but can see it at a glance.

moztech

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-02-02

Back to top Go down

Second Steam up where are the cylinder drains on a typeC  Foden-6" Empty type C foden instructions cylinder drain

Post  AlfieMoon Mon 29 Apr 2024, 11:44 am

Thank you for the reply, I thought I was going mad, since I could not remember fitting any.
I will just edit my copy of the instructions to note this fact.

AlfieMoon

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-10-18

Back to top Go down

Second Steam up where are the cylinder drains on a typeC  Foden-6" Empty Re: Second Steam up where are the cylinder drains on a typeC Foden-6"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down