Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4" Scale Traction Wagon to suit Road Loco / Showman's Engine

+7
Bobby's new hobby
sonick45
craig@STW
bjwlancashire
Tony King
lynnr
Steam Traction World
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

4" Scale Traction Wagon to suit Road Loco / Showman's Engine - Page 2 Empty Re: 4" Scale Traction Wagon to suit Road Loco / Showman's Engine

Post  Steam Traction World Fri 27 Apr 2012, 6:16 pm

Lynn,

We kept the deposit and monthly kit price as low as we possibly could. The deposit for example is available to current customers at a reduced rate of £99 for the first trailer and only £49 for the second. Realising that most of the orders will come from current customers who already have a sizable monthly commitment we wanted to make it as financially painless as possible while still getting a firm commitment.

In comparison to our Agricultural Wagon the wheels are bigger, the wood is more substantial and there is the a brake included, however with the discount we have offered existing customers, you will also hopefully be pleased to know that it should be possible to purchase two trailers for not much differrent than you are currently paying per month for your Showman's kits.

If you want to know the exact monthly amount and don't want to wait for the letter then i don't mind posting it on here but i'd have to be from memory so might not be to the nearest quid as i don't have the info on my home laptop.

Dean

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

4" Scale Traction Wagon to suit Road Loco / Showman's Engine - Page 2 Empty Re: 4" Scale Traction Wagon to suit Road Loco / Showman's Engine

Post  lynnr Fri 27 Apr 2012, 6:54 pm

Hi Dean. Cool. Should be good for the 2 kits then. I can wait for the letter
lynnr
lynnr

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  MrStationHouse Sun 13 May 2012, 7:49 am

Have bitten the bullet and ordered one, thought long and hard about two, but couldn't find a way to justify it. May have a bowser though.

Simon

MrStationHouse

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  lynnr Mon 10 Sep 2012, 4:27 pm

Hi STW

Any news of the start date for the wagons?
lynnr
lynnr

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2