Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Just In : Icelandic Volcano Makes Beer Bottles Go Brown...

2 posters

Go down

This Just In : Icelandic Volcano Makes Beer Bottles Go Brown... Empty This Just In : Icelandic Volcano Makes Beer Bottles Go Brown...

Post  LilyJack Sun 16 May 2010, 3:36 pm

Thought I'd stick this in here instead of STW thingy coz that's the wrong place aint it??

Just goes to show how dependant a lot of people are on air travel huh. As stated in the other thread, those that are moaning, stick em on a few 747's, fly them through the ash cloud and see if they fancy moaning as the engines cut out due to the ash melting and bonding with components within the turbine causing it to go out of balance, blow to bits, seize up, catch fire etc, take your pic, none of it's pretty but as per usual, the grunts of society aint got a clue huh... On a brighter note, think of the massive fuel savings and zero carbon emissions from aircraft sat waiting. Food for thought as well, is it right I heard this "One BIG volcanic eruption kicks out more chemical soup into the atmosphere than mankind has EVER produced since dragging one's knuckles on the face of the earth..." Sort of makes you wonder if the "Global Warming" theory is indeed a load of old tosh... tongue

LilyJack

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

This Just In : Icelandic Volcano Makes Beer Bottles Go Brown... Empty Re: This Just In : Icelandic Volcano Makes Beer Bottles Go Brown...

Post  hughb Mon 17 May 2010, 7:51 pm

Hum Hum

Intresting this I have some mates that are in to this kind of thing.I can ask Exclamation

Ho yes what has this got to do with MY bEEr Question
hughb
hughb

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down