Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam Traction World.....the new home for the Little Samson range

3 posters

Go down

Steam Traction World.....the new home for the Little Samson range Empty Steam Traction World.....the new home for the Little Samson range

Post  Steam Traction World Fri 07 Aug 2020, 9:13 am

Exciting News for Steam Engine Fans - two mighty names are now together.

Steam Traction World are proud to announce that we are now the new home of the Savage Little Samson Range after acquiring the drawings, patterns, stock, brand and goodwill from the well-respected Edward George of Little Samson Models. Edward will continue to support Steam Traction World and Little Samson on a support and advice basis for the foreseeable future.

These fabulous engines extend the range of Steam Traction World products and we hope to announce the release of a fully machined kit for the 6" Little Samson imminently with a 4" planned for 2021. Register your interest in these products, without hesistation, as initial demand is expected to be high. Additional to fully machined kits our plan is to continue to sell drawings and castings for both existing and new Little Samson ‘scratch’ builders while also offering the options of purchasing as many or as few of the machined parts including the boiler as required.

READ MORE HERE:
http://steamtractionworld.com/little-samson.html

Steam Traction World.....the new home for the Little Samson range Now_ho11

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Vapor, Steve Traill, bob millard and Will@STW like this post

Back to top Go down

Steam Traction World.....the new home for the Little Samson range Empty Re: Steam Traction World.....the new home for the Little Samson range

Post  LiveSteam Fri 07 Aug 2020, 11:33 am

Congratulations, this is fantastic news.

Its great that you will be offering a way to dip in and out for scratch builders and also offer the full kits.

I've been searching high and low for a 6" Savage for the past few years as they are slightly larger than a 4" Burrell but not as big as a Burrell 6", but all the ones I came accross have either been slightly out of my price range or not to my taste, and with the added nervousness of not having full workshop facilities to maintain one, has so far meant they have all been passed by.

This really does mean I can have my cake and eat it in, due course cheers

LiveSteam

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2013-09-08

Steam Traction World and Will@STW like this post

Back to top Go down

Steam Traction World.....the new home for the Little Samson range Empty Re: Steam Traction World.....the new home for the Little Samson range

Post  IanR Thu 27 Aug 2020, 9:25 pm

When I first saw this news I was thinking about a 3" if they become available. But looking at the dimensions (being quite a bit smaller than a Burrell of the same scale) I'm thinking a 4" is a real possibility. It looks like it would just fit in our van being about the same footprint as the driving wagon I've been using on my 2". An exciting prospect for me to have something that would really be meaty enough to drive around a Rally field!

IanR

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-10-16

LiveSteam and Will@STW like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down