Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cancelled : Basingstoke & District Model Engineering Society Gala April 7th & 8th

2 posters

Go down

Cancelled : Basingstoke & District Model Engineering Society Gala April 7th & 8th Empty Cancelled : Basingstoke & District Model Engineering Society Gala April 7th & 8th

Post  LiveSteam Mon 02 Apr 2018, 5:39 pm

http://www.basingstoke-dmes.co.uk/

I know a few STW engine attend and hopefully they also get the e-mail but for any who may not I've just had an e-mail from the organisers :-

As a result of the very poor running conditions the Club Management has taken the very sad decision that for the safety of all, this year's Gala will be cancelled. The Club is extremely saddened to have to take this decision but is felt that it is for the best. We are very sorry for any disappointment and disruption this may cause

Shame as its a lovely start to the year but having been the last 3 yrs on the trot I do know the bottom section can get a bit boggy and after all the rain we have had and the rest still to come I can only imagine what it would get like.

LiveSteam

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2013-09-08

Back to top Go down

Cancelled : Basingstoke & District Model Engineering Society Gala April 7th & 8th Empty Re: Cancelled : Basingstoke & District Model Engineering Society Gala April 7th & 8th

Post  baggycanoe Tue 03 Apr 2018, 1:49 am

I was looking forward to that as it was just down the road from me

baggycanoe

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Cancelled : Basingstoke & District Model Engineering Society Gala April 7th & 8th Empty Re: Cancelled : Basingstoke & District Model Engineering Society Gala April 7th & 8th

Post  LiveSteam Mon 23 Apr 2018, 7:00 pm

Rescheduled event is now on the 18th - 19th August 2018

LiveSteam

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2013-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down