Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harrogate Model Engineer Exhibition 8th - 10th May

4 posters

Go down

Harrogate Model Engineer Exhibition 8th - 10th May Empty Harrogate Model Engineer Exhibition 8th - 10th May

Post  Steam Traction World Wed 06 May 2009, 8:03 am

Hi Everyone,

Steve and I will be exhibiting at the Harrogate Model Engineer Exhibition at The Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate, this weekend, 8th - 10th May. On the stand there will be a 2" Burrell, 4" Burrell, Lykamobile and Foden.

Special show offers will be available on any of our new products so those tempted will find it very worthwhile a visit.

Hope to see you there.

All the Best

Dean

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Harrogate Model Engineer Exhibition 8th - 10th May Empty Re: Harrogate Model Engineer Exhibition 8th - 10th May

Post  tef 20 Wed 06 May 2009, 8:40 pm

Hi Dean

Due to the cost of getting of this island i live on i wont be going to any rally's this year Sad might try and go to castle fraser though.

I would be interested in knowing what these special show offers apply to????

Cheers
Mark
tef 20
tef 20

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Harrogate Model Engineer Exhibition 8th - 10th May Empty Re: Harrogate Model Engineer Exhibition 8th - 10th May

Post  AlexinSuffolk Mon 11 May 2009, 9:19 am

Just to say thanks to Dean for sparing the time to chat to me and Dad at Harrogate, it was a long trip for us (4 hours each way) and I thought the show would be a real treat for Dad as during his spare time he built my modelworks Burrell over the last 3 years, only to become seriously ill after finishing it.

A lykamobile would be a lovely join project for us both, and we were both quite impressed with the parts samples that were on display plus chatting to Dean it was evident that things have progressed a lot with the new Company. It was a pleasant surprise and I hope others can see the positive changes as well.

Once again Dean thanks for your time and I hope to deal with you in the future.
All the Best
Alex

AlexinSuffolk

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Steam Traction World Mon 11 May 2009, 9:54 am

Hi Alex,

It was good to see you and your dad at the show. The reaction we received from everyone who visited our stand makes Steve and I feel very proud indeed. I honestly thought there might be some sort of mini back lash due to what happened with MW's, however it was the total opposite. Everyone could not have been nicer wishing us all the best for the future and even the MW's loco people who came on the stand appreciated our efforts to sell that side of the business to someone willing to complete their engines.

The stand looked very professional, in my opinion, showing 3D animations on a large flat screen TV, displaying castings and machined parts for people to pick up and see the quality of, plus also displaying superb STW engines, a Foden, a 4" Burrell, a 2" Burrell & my Lykamobile (thank you Gill Brewster, Mike Fitton & Tony Targett). Lots of information was taken, so fingers crossed it will lead to some orders further down the line.

Mark,

Regarding any offers available, we will be writing to all customers very soon with the special offers available so don't worry just because you can't make one of the shows, you won't miss out.

All the best

Dean

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Agricola Tue 12 May 2009, 6:29 pm

I should also like to thank Dean and Steve for their time in answering my queries and encouraging me to get started again. As a lapsed builder - 2" Burrell - due to personal circumstances and the collapse of Modelworks I've had the boost to get the kits out and get building. Seeing Tony's model was also a help and I managed to get most of the bits and pieces I need at the show. I'd also confirm that the standards and service of STW are superb and wish all the staff well.

Agricola

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down