Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steam Traction World Annual Christmas Video - 2014

3 posters

Go down

Steam Traction World Annual Christmas Video - 2014 Empty Steam Traction World Annual Christmas Video - 2014

Post  Steam Traction World Fri 07 Nov 2014, 8:36 am

Hi All,

Well we've had the rubber band Christmas Carols in 2011, Walking in the Air in 2012, the awesome parody on the John Lewis Bear and the Hare last year and now it's time for the 2014 Steam Traction World Christmas movie........This is the moment every one has been waiting for all year.....Bigger than the anticipation of the arrival of your next kit! Bigger than the big question of the year....who's going to win Xfactor? More wonder than i wonder who'll be Christmas number one.....it's time, so sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

This year it's been based on the smash Disney hit of 2014 'Frozen'. It'll make a lot more sense if you or your kids/grandkids have seen it but irrelevant of that they may be a few faces from the factory you recognise..........

The curtains lifting so time for the performance.

All the best and Merry Christmas from all at Steam Traction World.

P.S. If you are a member of Facebook then please don't forget to 'like' the Steam Traction World page next time you log in and share the movie amongst your friends.

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Steam Traction World Annual Christmas Video - 2014 Empty Re: Steam Traction World Annual Christmas Video - 2014

Post  Steve H Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:03 pm

Very good,brightened up the day.
Best wishes
Steve H Very Happy
Steve H
Steve H

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2014-03-07

Back to top Go down

Steam Traction World Annual Christmas Video - 2014 Empty Re: Steam Traction World Annual Christmas Video - 2014

Post  Mike King Sat 08 Nov 2014, 9:56 am

Got up this morning feeling rather fed up, it's p******ing down outside. I thought I'd check the forum for anything new. Found the video, "absolutely brilliant, made my day. Well done all. Mike K

Mike King

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2014-09-04

http://www.mikekingphotography.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down