Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email Problems - Please Read. 30.01.2014

Go down

Email Problems -  Please Read. 30.01.2014 Empty Email Problems - Please Read. 30.01.2014

Post  Steam Traction World Thu 30 Jan 2014, 8:31 am

Good Morning All,

Just to let everyone know that we are having problems with our emails currently.

For the last week (or more) we have been getting delay notifications, emails not go through and emails not coming in. On Tuesday we had the company we use for IT support in the office to look at the problem and they thought they had sorted it. I'm sorry to say, however, that is not the case as issues are still occuring.

Yesterday i even sent emails from my personal account to the STW account to check the situation and they haven't arrived.

The IT company are coming back in today as it looks like we have a server issue. Some how as quick as we are deleted space on the server it's filling back up. Semething like 7GB of space has filled up in two days.

Please be patient with us. We are NOT ignoring you and doing everything we can to rectify the situation. If you have emailed and not had a response then hopefully as soon as the situation has been sorted your email should make it through and a reply will sent. If you haven't heard anything by Monday then please resend and we'll get on to it as a matter of urgency.

Thanks

Dean

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down