Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Littlehampton Bonfire Night Traditional Celebration engines required

3 posters

Go down

Littlehampton Bonfire Night Traditional Celebration engines required Empty Littlehampton Bonfire Night Traditional Celebration engines required

Post  highpressure Tue 23 Jul 2013, 3:25 pm

As usual I have been sent an invitation form to do the evening run for the LBS bonfire night parade and they have asked if I know of any other owners who would like to participate. It is a nice relaxed evening, starting about 5 ish on the seafront to get into steam, run along the prom, get some fish and chips from the seafront outlets then into town to wait for the off. Exactly 7.45 sharp the parade starts with lots of floats and marching bands and bonfire socs with torches. Good long run through the town ending at a HUGE seafront bonfire and spectacular fireworks. No more than walking pace, despite being dark its not too daunting especially if you take a couple of LED torches, would enjoy a few more miniatures to keep me company, only two last year Sad Sad Anyone who wants a form send me an email and I will send you a copy of the file. Any miniatures welcome any make or size.

Cheers Kev.
highpressure
highpressure

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.simplydigitalaerials.com

Back to top Go down

Littlehampton Bonfire Night Traditional Celebration engines required Empty Re: Littlehampton Bonfire Night Traditional Celebration engines required

Post  lynnr Tue 23 Jul 2013, 3:29 pm

Travel costs from Inverness. Humm. Think I will decline.
lynnr
lynnr

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Littlehampton Bonfire Night Traditional Celebration engines required Empty Re: Littlehampton Bonfire Night Traditional Celebration engines required

Post  Hecter Wed 24 Jul 2013, 8:03 pm

inverness seemed pretty nice when i visited last year. ancestral home is up near there too

Hecter

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down