Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up coming events inc STW engines

4 posters

Go down

Up coming events inc STW engines Empty Up coming events inc STW engines

Post  highpressure Thu 04 Apr 2013, 6:08 pm

There will be a good showing of engines from the STW stable at the Basingstoke ME do on the 13 - 14th April at Viables Craft Centre RG22 4BJ including mine (with organs) The Colemans part built RL, I expect Colins, possibly Davids Steels 4" Ag along with Alan Smiths and perhaps some others I cant recall. Then David Steel is having his usual season starter at The George pub in Finchdean, again with myself, The Colemans probably Alan Smith and certainly his.

After that there will be an event at Amberley Working Museum on the 12th May to which I have applied and there may be others, they have elected not to hold the annual mini steam do for reasons best known to themsleves but have invited engine owners to apply if they wish to attend any evemts listed during the year.

This same weekend there is the WSMTEC mini steam gathering at the Hollycombe collection which may well have some STW runners there.

Don't know if Bill Target is on at Alresford as I havent recieved any application even though I was booked last year before it had to be called off.

A few weeks calm then and after that almost something every weekend till September!!!! Have earnt a lot of points this first few months doing some extensive remodelling at home so hope to be at most and looking forward to saying Hi to whoever wants to make thenself known to me and singing the praises of STW to hopefully rid the monkey on the back ( Those who have attended do's and had the almost obligatory remarks will know what I mean)
highpressure
highpressure

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.simplydigitalaerials.com

Back to top Go down

Up coming events inc STW engines Empty Re: Up coming events inc STW engines

Post  Robfishman Fri 05 Apr 2013, 12:09 am

Bill Target is on 18 / 19 May but is back at the old site in Albrook, just north of Eastleigh.
Robfishman
Robfishman

Number of posts : 1061
Registration date : 2010-11-26

http://www.robertfish.net

Back to top Go down

Post  chop Sun 07 Apr 2013, 4:00 pm

I'll be at rushden cavalcade 4th 5th 6th of may . If your there come and say hello i'll put the kettle on.
chop
chop

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  HStannard Sun 07 Apr 2013, 5:01 pm

Hi Chop,

See you at Rushden Cavalcade, hopefully it wont be cancelled like last year Wink . Looking forward to finally seeing your engine.

Hugh.
HStannard
HStannard

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down