Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally legal!!!

4 posters

Go down

Totally legal!!! Empty Totally legal!!!

Post  highpressure Tue 31 Jul 2012, 9:57 pm

Tonight I have just been to the local ME club and carried out the hot steam test and am happy to report that all went just as planned and I now have all the paperwork in place to be fully covered by insurance at any public rally cheers cheers I believe I am the first of the new DCC boilers to get a "full ticket" but the first of many Very Happy

Roll on the flywheel and it can finally run, if STW can keep to their hoped date then I should be running at the Weald and Downland celebration of steam at Singleton, West Sussex on the 18th and 19th of Aug. If that is missed then I will certainly be running at Amberley Working Museum on the 14th and 15th Sept.

This is the paperwork you get for those who have not seen it before and as I understand Walker Midgley need to see both certs with expirey dates to issue the NTET disc. The date was taken as the day we did the hydraulic test just so we don't have any not pickers pulling us up on anything. It is likely that the first test should be valid for four years but they needed to check the book on that and will correct of required.

Totally legal!!! Img_0212
highpressure
highpressure

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.simplydigitalaerials.com

Back to top Go down

Totally legal!!! Empty Was it worth it? Course it was!!!

Post  Tony King Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:11 pm

Congratulations, been a "hard road" to get them in place, very well done indeed..................... It's been a very informative journey for all of us following your posts, so many thanks cheers

Regards,
Tony

Tony King

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Totally legal!!! Empty Re: Totally legal!!!

Post  lynnr Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:19 pm

Congratulations. My local ME is 120 miles each way. So need to get it righ first time.
lynnr
lynnr

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Rickster Wed 01 Aug 2012, 5:48 pm

Well done Kev! Fantastic news. Huge fun starts now for you!

cheers

Rick

Rickster

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down