Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kit 13 m4 bolts

4 posters

Go down

Kit 13 m4 bolts Empty Kit 13 m4 bolts

Post  sonick45 Sun 24 Jun 2012, 12:44 pm

I am after some clarification from those that have already fitted and moved forward from kit 13.

I have two M4 x 10 hex brass bolts in this kit. listed on the parts sheet right at the end but what are they for?
They are not mentioned in the instructions and i can't find any holes on the block which they fit into?

???

Nick

sonick45

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Kit 13 m4 bolts Empty Re: Kit 13 m4 bolts

Post  highpressure Sun 24 Jun 2012, 5:20 pm

Funnily enough I have been going through the garage yesterday fitting bits that are outstanding and came across these bolts too I cant remember anything relating to them??? Question Question Shocked
highpressure
highpressure

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.simplydigitalaerials.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sonick45 Sun 24 Jun 2012, 7:02 pm

highpressure wrote:Funnily enough I have been going through the garage yesterday fitting bits that are outstanding and came across these bolts too I cant remember anything relating to them??? Question Question Shocked

Steve/Dean
Maybe you can help?

Anyone else found a home for these bolts?

sonick45

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  craig@STW Sun 24 Jun 2012, 8:47 pm

I'll have a look in the morning Cool
craig@STW
craig@STW

Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony King Sun 24 Jun 2012, 9:01 pm

Funerly enough I have said bolts in my "bits left over from the build" tin, which is actually quite heavy Shocked ......... But then I have changed alot of fixings etc to stainless steel & modified quite a few items................Actually, changing the subject completely, Laughing I finally started the engine on compressed air just now & like "Highpressure", I've got leaks all over the place!!! So I'm now going round trying to find them & stop them!!
Got to say it sounds "ruff as hell" & "jerky"!! I jacked up the back end & engaged top gear with the diff lock pins in & it all works!!
The "ruff" bit is probably the constant "back lashing" of the gears as the crank "jurks" it's way round & round........... Need a bloody flywheel!!! bounce
Regards,
Tony Very Happy

Tony King

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down