Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KIT 18 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

KIT 18 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty KIT 18 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Will@STW Wed 18 Sep 2019, 4:26 pm

Hi guys

I have good news for you all. Kit 18 of the Lykamobile has started to go out to costumers. Yes it's finally happening (don't worry, it isn't a dream). We have had 9 kits finished and sent out to various customers, and the rest will be coming soon. As we have said before there is a lot of welding to be done on kit 18, and this is what has caused the huge delay. Thankfully this is not a problem for the next kits which will most likely be kit 21 or if they are finished in time it will be kit 24 (the seat). If it is kit 21 then it will have the majority of the pipework, and the regulator etc.

I hope you agree that the kit 18 was worth the wait, but I do apologize for the delay, and we will endeavor to plug the gap on this in the future.

Thanks

Will@STW
Will@STW
Will@STW

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2019-01-29

Back to top Go down

KIT 18 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Seats

Post  Will@STW Thu 19 Sep 2019, 9:25 am

Hi guys

I have further good news for you all. As we keep on saying, we have been busy working away in the background to get parts of the seat completed. Today we are expecting the first bunch of seat bases to arrive and the wooden back rests to be picked up and taken away to be upholstered. Dean has kindly sent a picture to me to share with you guys of the upholstered seat bases. that light of the end of the tunnel really is getting bright now.

Thanks

Will@STW

KIT 18 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 611
Will@STW
Will@STW

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2019-01-29

Back to top Go down