Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portsmouth Victorian Festival of Christmas

2 posters

Go down

Portsmouth Victorian Festival of Christmas Empty Portsmouth Victorian Festival of Christmas

Post  MrStationHouse Mon 04 Dec 2017, 12:22 pm

Thanks to Tim I was able to attend the festival on Sunday and what a lovely event. Really got me in the spirit of Christmas.

MrStationHouse

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Portsmouth Victorian Festival of Christmas Empty Re: Portsmouth Victorian Festival of Christmas

Post  LiveSteam Mon 04 Dec 2017, 8:55 pm

Glad you had a good time, I gave up with them as they never sent me any forms and when I asked about movement they seemed very anti about actually moving, maybe thats why they didnt send me any Laughing , but it seemed you were able to have a run about Cool
My brother and his other half were there as walk abouts and seemed to enjoy it, although they seemed to be a bit baffled as there was no proper parade this year.

LiveSteam

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2013-09-08

Back to top Go down

Portsmouth Victorian Festival of Christmas Empty Re: Portsmouth Victorian Festival of Christmas

Post  MrStationHouse Tue 05 Dec 2017, 5:25 pm

They did allow us to run around until the crowds got too busy and I have to say that they were good with it. When we stopped it was self evident that we had to stop there were just so many people.

MrStationHouse

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down