Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas

3 posters

Go down

4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas Empty 4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas

Post  Steam Traction World Wed 16 Dec 2009, 2:41 pm

Hi All

There's been quite a bit about the 1st kit for the DCC recently. We don't want our other 4" Burrell customers to feel left out, so we've asked Craig to take a few photos of things that been going on in the background. It is our intension to get a kit out to you before Christmas. It will probably be right at the last minute, but you should hopefully get something. We've finished the Water Gauges and Whistles and hopefully we should be able to deliver all the Gear Change stuff as well. A few items are still due to be delivered and they're due in this week! So if Santa's little helpers keep beavering away (rather than nipping out for crafty fags Evil or Very Mad ) it should be a Merry Christmas for everyone Very Happy .

Best Wishes

Dean & Steve

Steam Traction World
Admin

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.steamtractionworld.co.uk

Back to top Go down

4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas Empty Re: 4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas

Post  miller Wed 16 Dec 2009, 6:03 pm

first things first.... i don't even smoke Razz Razz Razz Razz

yes we have done some stuff for the next 4inch burrell kit, in fact as some of it is the same as the parts used for the foden those bits were done some time ago.

we are waiting for some bought in items which are due Thursday or Friday. As Steve said, if we get these we can include the gear change stuff with the kit but if they are delayed then you "will" get the bits we have done.

although its a situation we would rather not have to be in, the delivery of the outstanding parts is out of our control. Crying or Very sad we will be hanging on as late as possible for them. i'll keep you updated with whats happening over the next week Cool

here are some pics of the stuff that's done.

all this lot...

4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas Bu1

a few close ups.

4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas Bu2

4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas Bu3

4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas Bu4

4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas Bu5

4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas Bu6

4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas Bu7
miller
miller

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas Empty 4" SC Burrell

Post  DavidH Thu 17 Dec 2009, 6:31 pm

Excellent news. I was wondering what I was going to get up to next in the workshop!

DavidH

DavidH

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas Empty Re: 4" Single Cylinder Burrell - A kit before Christmas

Post  miller Thu 17 Dec 2009, 6:39 pm

well you will be getting something, but i just heard today that the bought in items are not due till Tuesday although we are trying to get it pulled forward to Monday. Crying or Very sad Mad

we will be looking at what we can get together if these don't get here on time, Steve is determined to get you a full kits worth of bits, no matter what they are. Wink

i'll keep you posted

Craig Cool
miller
miller

Back to top Go down

Post  miller Mon 21 Dec 2009, 6:25 pm

the bought in parts arrived today so now we just have a couple of mating parts to finish cheers
miller
miller

Back to top Go down

Post  miller Tue 22 Dec 2009, 3:54 pm

all the work for this kit is now done Cool

just need to finish packing the kits and then they should be leaving the factory tomorrow (wednesday) santa
miller
miller

Back to top Go down

Post  miller Wed 23 Dec 2009, 3:22 pm

the kit is leaving the factory as i type cheers santa cheers santa

i just hope the bad weather does not delay things for anyone Rolling Eyes
miller
miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down