The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House

Go down

The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House Empty The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House

Post  sonick45 on Tue 18 Sep 2018, 1:10 pm

Took a few images outside the grand house over the weekend at The Bedford steam and Country Fayre. Thought i would share an image of her parked outside the house with her new clothes (canopy) on...

For those building a model this is a show you really should try and attend in the future. very well managed, great venue and no high-viz anywhere to be seen. Very relaxed atmosphere

The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House <a href=The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House Mistre10" />The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House <a href=The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House Mistre12" />The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House <a href=The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House The_mi10" />

sonick45

Number of posts : 509
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House Empty Re: The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House

Post  baggycanoe on Wed 19 Sep 2018, 1:16 am

I was a visitor this year.
It was great to walk around feeling free from hi viz everyone was very helpful and friendly going to take my 2" burrell next year if i can

baggycanoe

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House Empty Re: The Mistress visits Shuttleworth House

Post  Admin on Tue 20 Nov 2018, 4:42 pm

Looks ace Nick.

Good job.

Dean. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.nickpricecreatives.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sonick45 on Wed 21 Nov 2018, 5:36 am

Admin wrote:Looks ace Nick.

Good job.

Dean. Very Happy

Thanks Dean.
Appreciated.

sonick45

Back to top Go down

Post  Vapor on Sat 24 Nov 2018, 12:07 pm

It never ceases to amaze me at the quality of the builds and paint finishes.
Vapor
Vapor

Number of posts : 377
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  sonick45 on Sat 24 Nov 2018, 12:20 pm

Vapor wrote:It never ceases to amaze me at the quality of the builds and paint finishes.

Thanks Vapor..

There is a lot of paint on this engine, at least 4 coats. Brushed on with artist fine brushes with multiple undercoats, topcoats and clear coats with a good dry time in between.
Lots of fine wet and dry and loads of water to wash away the film. Cut back to matt and lined before finished in clear gloss.

Worth the effort in my mind although i would want to do it again in a hurry.

sonick45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum