Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my shed & probs

3 posters

Go down

my shed & probs Empty my shed & probs

Post  hughb Sat 01 Aug 2009, 9:33 pm

Hi just to let you guys know how I got on with my shed . Well look at the pics ..
In the start The first thing..Rip the side out .my shed & probs Cimg2506
Then Off with the roofmy shed & probs Cimg2519But this took a long time .My mate Fred on roof but he is not so heavey as me.so no he wentmy shed & probs Cimg2509...
Ok now off with the roof and not so good .BIG mess coming up now....my shed & probs Cimg2514One fo my brother is going to help now my shed & probs Cimg2521....
In the sh+++++t my shed & probs Cimg2525I hope it is not going to rain spit spit ......................... But it did not .. More hepl gets here my boss and mate from work
my shed & probs Cimg2591Yes it is Pims No1 Ok now got ends done my shed & probs CIMG2524
Got roof on now.Ends ok But did not cover it up so had to cover it up for the night.my shed & probs CIMG2532 But did have to cover it up for the nigth......
Next day on gose the rest of it onmy shed & probs Cimg2614Door lights and best of all the wether vaine and gess what it ismy shed & probs Cimg2619
I do hope that STW move is not as bad as this was AS it is still going on .........
Soon I hope I WILL get back on my engine ......
Good luck to one and all
hughb
hughb

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

my shed & probs Empty Re: my shed & probs

Post  forge Sun 02 Aug 2009, 1:13 am

hughb,
you are making good progress with your shed, I had to build a new shed to build my 2" burrel, now thinking its a bit small as i wish to build a 4 or 6" version next! does anyone know where i can get a shed extension? lol lol!
forge
forge

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyJack Sun 02 Aug 2009, 7:27 pm

Sheds lookin good there HughB Cool
As for advice on shed extensions, Higgins Building merchants do a nice line...

Couple of tons of sharp sand, quarter ton cement,3 rsj's cut to length, one 20' n two 10', angle iron cut to length for sides, tongue n groove,galvi-steel roofing sheets,quick fix screws,insulation,roofing joists,swa 40amp cable, 2way cons unit, flourescent fittings, sockets,conduit and various other sundries, slap it all together and voila, workshop Laughing well okay, mine didnt quite go up as quick as sayin voila but the end result...

my shed & probs Dscf1010

Lathe n crap now added along with a good comfy chair, kettle n radio AND a good support for the odd case of beer and erm, a erm, hoover Embarassed whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? I dun like me workshop messy Embarassed her indoors wants to know why I cant hoover the house like I do me pad hehe...

LilyJack

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  hughb Mon 03 Aug 2009, 7:26 pm

Nice shead there .... All we did was to have a big load of wood come and all the fether edge boards came from work .Then just put it up ...All now is to cler up and fit ..Then get on with my engine Very Happy Surprised
hughb
hughb

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down