Whether the engine lamps capable of large area?

Go down

Whether the engine lamps capable of large area? Empty Whether the engine lamps capable of large area?

Post  adamlevine on Wed 09 May 2018, 8:49 am

Whether the engine lamps capable of large area?

I need bright light and capable.
The battery charge is needed because I want it to work. I don't know where is the best kind to things on?

adamlevine

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Whether the engine lamps capable of large area? Empty Re: Whether the engine lamps capable of large area?

Post  lynnr on Wed 09 May 2018, 10:52 am

Hi

For true night time running where looks does not matter. I use a Extreme downhill racing light.
"MytinySun Volkslicht"

Here is a review

https://www.bikeradar.com/mtb/gear/category/accessories/lights/front/product/review-mytinysun-folkslight-14-48875/

During testing it will produce enough light to drive a car over 30mph on dark country roads with no problem. It will run at full power for well over 3 hours. So plenty for the late night return from the pub.

For rear protection generic RED LED lamps of around 5w will be plenty bright. I actually made my own rear light bar, why? because I could.

lynnr
lynnr

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2010-08-06

View user profile http://www.pbase.com/uisge

Back to top Go down

Whether the engine lamps capable of large area? Empty Re: Whether the engine lamps capable of large area?

Post  Capricorn1 on Wed 16 May 2018, 11:06 pm

Don't forget it might be a good idea if you were able to see the water gauge too.....

Capricorn1

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2013-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down