Steam Traction World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voller Organs on Facebook

3 posters

Go down

Voller Organs on Facebook Empty Voller Organs on Facebook

Post  highpressure Tue 16 Sep 2014, 10:15 pm

I know its not everyones cup of tea but after a few recent posts and comments from people I have set up a Facebook for Voller Organs. Still not sure I "get it" completely but if anyone can "friend or like" me it would start things going. Currently making a 48 key unit for the US which is quite simply stunning, my techniques have improved and the tone and volume is awesome, pictures and video soon. Hoping to try and generate more interest as I have had three sales this summer.
highpressure
highpressure

Number of posts : 1096
Registration date : 2008-06-18

http://www.simplydigitalaerials.com

Back to top Go down

Voller Organs on Facebook Empty Re: Voller Organs on Facebook

Post  Kevster Wed 17 Sep 2014, 5:51 am

Im not sure what im doing with facebook but I liked your page so hopefully done it right Kev.
Hopefully drum up some business .
If we all do it something good should come of it with the exposure.

Kev
Kevster
Kevster

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  LiveSteam Thu 18 Sep 2014, 9:38 pm

The one thing with Faceache as I see it, is you need to keep interest with posts, as I see it you also need "friends" because this then links to their friends and their friends of friends (depending on their privacy settings) its bit like a pyramid type thing.

You can very quickly reach out to many people in a very short time, its a little like the twit thing but less restrictive.

However remember your dealing direct with joe public, upset someone and that can go just as viral as any praise, but worked correctly its a very powerful marketing tool which in essence is free Cool

LiveSteam

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2013-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down